STUDIES AND DEVOTIONALS
Doing Bible Studies plays a huge part in pursuing Jesus. It’s how you learn more about Who He is and what He has for you. It also helps you to make sense of those passages in the Bible we don’t quite understand.
90% of the time, the words you read on Instagram are because I was doing my devotional or Bible Study and Jesus pointed something out to me that I didn’t know before (the other 10% is going to have to be revealed in another time, in another post (; ).
But there are a MILLION bible studies and devotionals out there, and to be honest, sometimes it’s hard to choose one with all the different factors- the leaders, videos, no videos, small group, individual, topical, whole book… Trust me- I get it.
I’ve already written a post about my Top Ten Studies that you can read, but I also wanted to list a few of my trusted bible study leaders and where you can get the studies and devotionals that help me in my Relentless Pursuit of Jesus!
Are you ready to learn more about Jesus?
DEVOTIONALS: I love devotionals, especially during my busy seasons of life (like the upcoming Holidays). They keep me in my Bible, even if it’s just 15 minutes a day!
My all-time favorite devotionals come from The Daily Grace Company. Their new layout gives you three questions at the end of each days reading to get your mind working. And they are so pretty- they also cover my Instagram page! I have done pretty much all of these devotionals- and the ones I haven’t done are sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me to do them! Shop away! <3
BIBLE STUDIES: I started doing Bible Studies right after I graduated high school and have not stopped. There was a fire ignited and a desire to keep learning more and more about Jesus, Who He is, and basically all. the. things! So I cannot recommend doing Bible studies enough. It’s always my first suggestion when people ask me how they can grow deeper in their pursuit of Jesus!
My go-to source for all Bible studies is Lifeway. If you have a store close by to you- be fair warned you can do a lot of credit card damage. ? After doing several studies from their women’s section, I have come to trust their discernment on the studies.
I will always recommend studies by these amazing women of God:
I have also compiled a list of studies that I have already done, and the list will continue to grow, so check back every once in a while!
These are just a handful of titles of studies I have completed! The rest you can find by clicking on the photo!
Jonah, Armor of God, Breaking Free, The Gospel of Mark, Hosea,
The Quest, Esther, Entrusted, Gideon, Nehemiah, Malachi, Hebrews, Daniel, James
Do you have any bible studies to recommend? Let us know so we can check them out!
from Janine: Most of these Bible Studies are broken up so you have daily homework.! If you miss a day, don’t try and do two days, unless you have time! I learned that if I missed a day or two and I would try to cram them all in so I stayed on schedule, I would burn out of the study a lot quicker than if I just did one at a time. And don’t give up! Even if you miss a few in a row, just start from where you left off and keep going! – always, j